Langsung ke konten utama

Related image
"Back To You"
(feat. Bebe Rexha & Digital Farm Animals)

[Bebe Rexha:]
I know you say you know me, know me well
But these days I don't even know myself, no
I always thought I'd be with someone else
I thought I would own the way I felt, yeah

I call you but you never even answer
I tell myself I'm done with wicked games
But then I get so numb with all the laughter
That I forget about the pain

Whoah, you stress me out, you kill me
You drag me down, you fuck me up
We're on the ground, we're screaming
I don't know how to make it stop
I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it
But I keep on coming back to you

[Louis Tomlinson:]
I know my friends they give me bad advice
Like move on, get you out my mind
But don't you think I haven't even tried
You got me cornered and my hands are tied

[Louis Tomlinson & Bebe Rexha:]
You got me so addicted to the drama
I tell myself I'm done with wicked games
But then I get so numb with all the laughter
That I forget about the pain

[Louis Tomlinson:]
Whoah, you stress me out, you kill me
You drag me down, you fuck me up
We're on the ground, we're screaming
I don't know how to make it stop
I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it
But I keep on coming back to you (back to you)
Oh, no, no, I just keep on coming back to you (back to you)
Oh, no, no, I just keep on coming back to you

And I guess you'll never know
All the bullshit that you put me through
And I guess you'll never know, no

[Bebe Rexha & Louis Tomlinson:]
Yeah, so you can cut me up and kiss me harder
You can be the pill to ease the pain
'Cause I know I'm addicted to your drama
Baby, here we go again

Whoah, you stress me out, you kill me
You drag me down, you fuck me up
We're on the ground, we're screaming
I don't know how to make it stop
I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it
But I keep on coming back to you (back to you)
Oh, no, no, I just keep on coming back to you (back to you)
Oh, no, no, I just keep on coming back to you
Back to you
I just keep on coming back to you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

                                                               "Wolves" In your eyes, there's a heavy blue One to love, and one to lose Sweet divine, a heavy truth Water or wine, don't make me choose I wanna feel the way that we did that summer night, night Drunk on a feeling, alone with the stars in the sky I've been running through the jungle I've been running with the wolves To get to you, to get to you I've been down the darkest alleys Saw the dark side of the moon To get to you, to get to you I've looked for love in every stranger Took too much to ease the anger All for you, yeah, all for you I've been running through the jungle I've been crying with the wolves To get to you, to get to you, to get to you To get to you To get to you Your fingertips trace my skin To places I have never been Blin...
Terimakasih Ibu   Ibu… Engkau selembut malaikat❤ Yang tlah menjelma menjadi sosok ibu Yang bersedia melindungi anaknya Dan mengepakkan sayap pelindungnya Untuk anaknya tercinta… Ia pun tak gentar… Seberapa kuat lawannya Seberapa hebat musuhnya Namun untuk anaknya Jiwa dan raganya rela ia korbankan Prinsipnya ia kembangkan Dengan kesetian Sosok gagahnya berkata Hidup matiku untuk mu wahai anakku! Setiap kecil engkau slalu menyajikan Makanan kecil dengan dongeng pilihan Mataku terpejam menutupi dunia Bilaku terjaga kau slalu disampingku Saat aku terbangun wajah sinarmu menerangi duniaku Ibu kehadiranmu adalah bahagiaku Perpisahanmu adalah tangisku Ketiadaanmu adalah piluku Karna engkau ibu… Laksamana embun kesejukan… Tirai keindahan… Penawar kesedihan… Terimakasih ibu…